We did get the boozy ice cream at the old Texas brewing company in burleson.
I'm going on about a month with a headache of some kind. Sinus issue (finally got ABX, don't worry), sleeping wrong, knot in my shoulder, you name it. I ended up taking sudafed, got that to a manageable level and then it didn't go away, so off to the doc for the big guns.
I've been lax in going to the gym lately, kinda just playing with about 4 lbs. Work is doing a fitness challenge with a payout, but I can't even be bothered to sign up. I'm not sure if it's the blahs or that having evenings with hubby and Ace is way better than going to the gym. I'm considering becoming (gasp) a morning workout person. I mean, hubbs leaves at 5 during the week and always wakes me up before he leaves, so what if I got up then? Plenty of time for a quick workout and shower and then off to work I go. And that doesn't cut into family time in the evenings.
Also, it's nice to go for food after work.
Saturday we went to the Burleson Brunch House. It was delicious. After that, we went to half price books, miniso, Barnes and Nobel, and 5 below. Then home. My right shoulder was killing me the WHOLE TIME. Muscle relaxers didn't touch it, so I brought out the big guns... Tylenol 3. The rest of the day was lazy.
My shoulder has decided to HUUUURT. I had to take some of the Tylenol 3 I had left from my gallbladder surgery. I feel like it must be muscular, but maybe a nerve got pinched or something. All I know for sure is that it hurts to move. Sigh... why is my body choosing to rebel?? I swear, I'm nice to it (most of the time). I booked a massage for Wednesday and I'm REALLY looking forward to it.
Anyway, I hope you are doing well. Happy first official day of summer to you! May you have long days and pleasant nights. ๐ much love, your hurting blogger ๐ค๐ฅบ๐
No comments:
Post a Comment