The candle smells amazing, then it is a planter for rosemary!
The whole setup! Water and nutrients underneath, each dome thing has seeds from the packets above. I've been checking every time I walk past to see if there's a sprout yet. YES, I know it takes longer than 5 mins... but I'm so EXCITED!! We start with herbs, then we will go for a whole salad bar. There are 3 spots for basil. Two Italian basil and one Thai basil. Hehe 😁 apparently for herbs and veg the grow light uses white, red, and blue lights. For fruits and flowers just white and red.
We had to shut it off, then turn it back on the morning after we moved it. 16 hrs on, 8 hrs off. So now it turns on around 630 am and off around 1030pm. Better for us, but poor Ace might be somewhat confused.
And the void was snuggly. We needed a day to be home with the kitty after leaving him for so many days. Such a sweetie cat. The day off also let me clean his water fountain, wash all the towels, do my laundry, and change the sheets. You know, all those monthly chores. Usually I'd do them on Sunday, but that day was unpacking. I also started packing for my week out on the ranch, which started on Friday.
Tue thru Fri were normal work days. Bleh. At least I have another trip to look forward to. And I get to see my bestie sooner rather than later! 😁
This one doesn't want to make peppers... but it's still alive after a year, so I'm happy. Thinking I may need to add some dirt to the pots.
Fri after work I went out to the ranch to take care of the animals.
Snuggle butt boys. They even spent the whole night with me. One curled up under my armpit and one by my leg.
MET UP WITH THE BESTIE!! We got to check out the farmers market and then hit up twisted Sisters (with the hubby, don't worry).
We stopped by the apt to see the baby ace. While there, we checked the planter and... WE SAW TINY GREEN LEAVES!! Too small for pix, but it appears that we may have herbs soon!!
Then back out to the ranch. Good news: no indoor poops from Wheeler the Mad Pooper.
The sheep enjoying the fan from the shop. I thought about getting in the pool, but thought maybe I'd had enough sun today.
Sundays plan is Mass, then meeting A in weatherford for chuys, and more time in the country. It's gonna be a good day. Here's to a week of a 10 min commute, tho I do miss my hubby. ☹️
No comments:
Post a Comment