Sunday, July 12, 2026

A week in pix

Ace discovers the balcony birds on Sunday.
Mondays workout
Ace discovers the birds are back. Our mighty hunter.
Tuesday: countdown makes work a little better.
Tuesdays workout
I learned I can see the incline, too! Fancy.
Ace making sure I'm not scared reading Desperation by Stephen King. It renewed and I hadn't even cracked it. After this is the regulators by Richard Bachman 😁
Wednesday I forgot the socks in my gym bag, so I did a home workout. Couple sets of dead bugs and infinity hoop. Ace was curious about why I was laying on the floor. My workout buddy.
Keeping an eye on the door, waiting for his dad to come home. 
Thursdays thought from the interwebs. BMI needs to be retired as an individual measure of obesity. (I blame lazy clinicians who don't want to measure patients for hip-to-waist ratios... scales and height are SO much easier.)
So. Much. Sweat. It's hot, it's humid, and yet I still work out. Sigh. Trying to live as just moderately broken SUCKS. 
Also, confirmed that the tracker SUCKS at tracking steps... it said 2203... sigh.
Friday after work shenanigans. Gina's for pizza, alley cats for our final water gun game showdown and drinks.
My prize for beating him TWICE, the succulent he won from a claw machine, and my pineapple blueberry margarita. 
Best game ever. Try to stop the "gas pump" at the exact amount. First time hubbs stopped at $9.92 ($10.00 was the target) and I stopped at $11.08 ($11.00 target). So between us, we got it! Lmao. The on to the night market in crowley.
So. Hot. But cute area, LOTS of food, fun booths, all in all a good time.
All my water game winnings. The pineapples Vic and Tory, little Jay and the plushy water from 6 flags. Hehe.
Museum fun!
Hubbs or Bigfoot? Same expression.
So cool
Not all are scary. Hehe
On to the national video game museum... this was the first prototype.
hubby having fun
Strong nostalgia. 
Ending in an arcade, obviously. 
Hubby WINS for hotels.
So nice!!
We had a night out in plano.
Great dessert place.
Back to hotel
It was a good night. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment